Blue Rhythmic Monkey {www.lawoftime.org}
I invite you to check on my Instagram's @batepapoestelar_stellarchat I wrote a text, if you read it first may make better sense. Thank you _/\_
Synchronicities popping here and there, especially when I´ve chosen a Tarot Card to illustrate the message in the text for "the kin of the day" (Two of fossils/pentacles/discs/coins) that pictures a monkey juggling two fossils. The Rider Waite-Smith deck shows a young man juggling two pentacles, and both objects flow inside the Lemniscate, known as the symbol of the infinite and its translation means "ribbons".
Anyway, I`ve got really upset with myself today due to a class that I´ve misssed - and then I remembered today´s kin, and one of the messages that the Blue Monkey reminds us all is to not take life so seriously!
Also, we are surfing the White Worldbridger Wavespell. One of the advices while surfing it is to LET GO of the ideia that we can control everything. Nope.
Blue Monkey can behave mischeviously by playing bad tricks on people, including friends, and take advantage over everything.
Well, there has been quite some material challenges happening in my pesonal life and suddenly it felt like I was the one pictured in that Tarot Card!!! Has anybody felt the same? And what to say about this Moon in Cancer, the Sun transiting in Pisces while being a Scorpio Sun? Man, that was a dive.
Then my memories as a diver made me thing how deep and tough a water can be.
The feeling while nailing a dive from the 10 meter platform perfectly of fluidity, the action is in fact a pleasure! But if you dive and your dive "was missing or it was over" and you hit the water hard...oh man, I can tell you for sure (I used to be a diver and later a High Diver) that that water feels like stone and the damage is huge, and painful. Dangerous as well.
That thought crossed my mind as I was looking at the sky, the stars and the bright moon.
Then I remembered that it has been quite some time - ages lol - without writing. So here I am!
Thank you for reading my thoughts expressed in words, like a chat with a friend.
I'd also like to invite those Tarot lovers for a LIVE that will happen on the next Virgo Full Moon - Saturday evening in Rio de Janeiro (8pm) Brazil, and Sunday morning in Sydney (10am)Australia at @malakhim_tarot
My friend Nick and I are going to pull some Tarot cards from for those attending the #live.
That´s for tonight guys :)
Be safe.
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário